Saturday, July 5, 2025

How to Convert Credits to Cash in LeadsLeap

  1. Sign up and Log in to LeadsLeap.
  2. When you don't have enough credits, this is what you are going to see
  3. When you have enough credits, you'll see the blue button as indicated in the arrow below
  4. After clicking the button to convert, this is what you're going to see:

*$0.10 might be a small amount, but it adds up every day and if you've never earned anything online, this is the surest way you can. 

Here are my payments from Leadsleap, all from credits to cash and coop promotion as a free member. When you promote your coop link, you will also earn credits which you can exchange for cash when it reach 50 credits. At this time, I earn 25 credits per day for promoting my coop link, so I exchange credits every 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress Report 5

  I still haven't reached 500 unique visits per week and that is my goal for this year 2026.